2014 wasn’t as busy as I thought it would be in terms of crafting. I did spend a lot of time thinking too hard about how to keep up with the Crafting Jones’ which made me lose my way a bit. However, I refuse to give that any more energy and I plan to move forward. I don’t know what 2015 is going be since I don’t have a complete plan yet, but I know what it cannot be. It cannot be a year of:
– stockpiling materials to excess
– an overabundance of unfinished projects
– forcing myself to finish projects that I fall out of love with half-way through
– being too much of a perfectionist that leaves a project unfinished
– letting what others do distract me from my process
– letting fear hold me back from attempting new challenges
I just need to get out of my head. So, Onward and Upward!