I prefer to keep the tools and projects for each particular hobby separated if I can help it. It’s easier for me to find my things if they are kept in the same place every time. That’s why I’ve got a bag for just about each craft:
- A rolling bag to travel with the sewing machine and sewing projects
- A rolling bag to travel with several knitting projects
- A bag to travel with beads and jewelry projects
- Several bags/rolling totes holding scrapbooking/card making supplies
- 3 different sized craft tool caddies (Tote-ally Cool Totes)
- A small needle work bag
I use my favorite craft carry-all primarily for knitting at home, but also for knitting and other small projects I want to take on the go.
1/2 of the summer sweater inside
I love those little boxes!