Alrighty! I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Woo hoo!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and provide a link to their blog.
Thanks to D’nali for nominating me. I found D’nali’s blog (http://dnali.wordpress.com) on a random wordpress search for crafting blogs and I’ve followed ever since. Do visit and check out her wonderful FOs, WIPs, and other craft related goodness that she whips up.
2. Select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered.
Hmmm….I don’t know if I can squeeze out 15 yet, but I’m working my way there. Here are just a few that I enjoy regularly. I’m sure they might have been nominated for this award at some point in blogging experience, but who wouldn’t welcome new traffic?
- Northern Narratives Pretty cool self-made knitting patterns and photography.
- Erika Made It I love the latest vintage dress sewing patterns she made.
- The Cutting Edge of Ordinary Delicious food photography. Mmmmm…yum!
- Compositions of Wool Lots of yarn love going on over here.
- Mood Designs Awesome jewelry!
- Miss Celie’s Pants Long time follower of this one. I aim to have superb sewing skills like this.
Now, on to the hardest part…
3. 7 things about yourself.
- I am a cookbook junkie! I love recipes and own quite a few cookbooks.
- For the record (and I probably shouldn’t admit this), but I’ve never seen The Princess Bride.
- I have a love/hate relationship with pinterest. I only pin/visit once in a while and find it an incredible waste of time. Oh, but the pretty pictures…
- I’ve been to Jamaica three times. Please, friends and family, choose another destination.
- I. Love. Tea. All kinds.
- My favorite sandwich: Waldorf Chicken Salad Sandwich
- If I had a dog it would be a dachshund. They are just the cutest little things!
I’ll make sure to tell Dragonwillow to provide her half of the acceptance speech soon. 😉