CM’s been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award? How freakin’ cool is that?!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and provide a link to their blog.
Thank you, D’nali, for nominating us. Nizzy found D’nali’s blog on a random wordpress search for crafting blogs and we’ve followed ever since. I’m in awe of the many projects she’s able to whip out, blog about AND revamp her lifestyle to a more healthy one. I’m feeling motivated reading about it!
2. Select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered.
Not all of my blogs are crafty ones. Obviously, I follow this one <G>. Like D’nali, I’d like to nominate these bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Controlling My Chaos. Recipes, scrapbooking, family-schedule-juggling…She is so crafty, hilarious and sorta my hero. Might even have a slight girl-crush, shhh. She is definitely someone I’d like to be friends with IRL and I would have skipped and danced and drawn little hearts and smilies if she had been my son’s 6th grade teacher.
- iHeart Organizing. Obviously appeals to my OCD/organization issues. She’s quite handy and has a great eye for detail and design. I’m slightly jealous (“slightly” might be a tad of an understatement).
- Centsational Girl. ANOTHER incredibly crafty lady. AND frugal. She definitely turns junk/no-so-pretty into Sensational.
- Funky Junk Interiors. OMG The things she finds/makes/embellishes! Total AWE. You must check her out. She’ll make you hate her in the “if-I-tried-to-do-that-it-would-look-ridiculous” kind of way.
- Life In Rehab. I’m amazed at everything she’s accomplished. Her house caught FIRE and she and her family, picked themselves up, cleaned out the charred bits and got moving on fixing it up. Nothing is beyond her abilities. I can’t wait to check out her blog every day to see what she’s done this time.
- AGK Photography. I’ve followed her for years and her photography is just amazing. I also love that she gets her family involved (usually as models LOL). And she recently opened her own business! She’s beautiful, hilarious and talented. Go check her out. Seriously, Go! I’ll wait…
3. 7 things about yourself.
- I am an organizational junkie. Do NOT look at my Studio pictures for confirmation. Or the rest of my house, for that matter. But seriously, I’m a tad anal about it, I just have trouble with the execution part…
- I can juggle. Haven’t done it in a while, but last time I tried, I could still do it. Once got to juggle with a jester at the RenFaire. Very. Cool.
- I am a stuffed animal sucker. My son has a menagerie because I can’t say “no”. SOME of my collection actually live on my bed, and some accompany me to work and on trips (at times). I should probably post about the time I took my son’s tiger to work with me. He was quite naughty. Stole my money and photocopied his butt!
- I am a craft/office supply addict. I am not to be trusted in a craft store (or Staples!) with a credit card. Just ask Nizzy…
- I’m TERRIFIED of spiders and other creepy crawlies. My skin crawls just thinking about them. But rats, mice and snakes? Don’t bother me one teeny bit. They might startle me when the first appear, but then I could care less. A spider and I nearly crash my car. Probably my only really “girly” quality…
- I don’t watch [much] TV. But my really favorite shows are Supernatural, In Plain Sight and NCIS. NONE of which I watch when they’re actually on. LOL My DVR is my bestest friend.
- I *hate* wearing shoes/socks. If I were to rule the world, I would be allowed to go barefoot EVERYWHERE.
I’d like to thank Nizzy for letting me share this award with her. SHE is the amazing behind CM, I’m a total coat-tail rider. Congratulations, Nizzy! You truly deserve this award. 🙂
Please stay tuned to see what gorgeous stuff she turns out next!