Look! I’m finally posting something! Woo Hoo!!!
I have been working on my Celtic Summer cross stitch for a little while now. Decided to break it down and do one square inch per night, so it doesn’t seem so daunting. I still need to order the beads for it (trying to bead and backstitch as I go so THAT doesn’t drive me batty by the end).
In case the picture isn’t clear, it’s the middle-middle up and over to the top left…not much. Barely the back of her bodice, the back of her hair, the second “M” in “Summer” and the top border.
I can’t remember the exact date I started, but I know it’s written down somewhere. When I find it, I’ll update here.